emulators

Jeremy Smith helloc66 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:24:15 EST 2004

Stay away from emulators inc. (emulators.com) and any softmac product. They
are notorius for ripping off the community, the author is the equilvent of
Dr. Derek Smart :D Although, he does have fusion PC, purchased from a
leading company in macintosh emulation, it's free and a hundred times better
than softmac. Although it is a dos application....

Otherwise, there is a new PowerPC emulator around, it's only in early stages
but you are able to run a few things. It requires linux and can be found on
source forge, I'm not on my computer at the moment and cant think of the
name....

I'm sure it runs OS 9, but I don't think it runs 10/X... Since it's only in
alpha stages thats to be expected, but if you were ever tracking the mac
emulation scene, the power pc emulator was promised 5 years ago.. I'm just
so glad that it's finally here, abit incomplete but still!! :D