10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Feb 12 09:08:55 EST 2004

Xavier, et al:

1,  So far as I could tell, your 10 bugs are all related to the Rev
Dev environment and Rev add-ons (eg: Geometry Manager) to the basic
MetaCard framework.

2.  I write my own resize stack handler, and I have no problems with
geometry at runtime.

3.  There is an issue in the AB where one cannot change the relative
layers of controls in a group except when editing the group; however
I can change the relative layers of a group and a non-grouped control
at will.

The fault, Dear X-Man, is not in our MetaCard stars but in the
Revolutionist wrapper.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company