10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Feb 12 04:27:05 EST 2004

> I could rewrite the geometry manager if I had time to waste... I paid
> for
> an
> IDE, it would be stupid to rewrite the wheel... I did that for the MC
> Script
> editor and other than my personal use, I never got much demand. Im
> actually
> considering getting out of computers but cars have the same problems
> and
> so do sponsors ;)

I'm not refuting and problems, but I went back to your original lists
and counted the responses you've gotten so far.

By my count, you had 7 geometry-related bugs.

I offered 3 workarounds, each of which is only a little nuisance, and
none of which leave you with a runtime problem.
Chipp seemed to offer a solution to remedy your window zooming problems.
The remaining two or three look I couldn't reproduce and/or seemed to
have possible workarounds that I couldn't test without first simulating
the problem.

It's only been 3 hours since your post, and it seems we might get
through all of the geometry problems with little lasting effects and a
bunch of recipes to get them fixed. Let's keep truckin' and not just
resign ourselves to completely scrapping it and never getting it fixed!

If we can get a recipe and a probable solution to all 7, I'd be happy
to do the BugZilla piece myself.

- Brian