10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Feb 12 02:42:26 EST 2004

- It does take more time per bug.
- Last time I spend 2 hours entering a nice description for just 3 bugs
and all got lost.

NEVER AGAIN.

Im doing this on my personal time and money investment and it's not worth
my time
or ROI. I know this is not the right thing to do but Im wasting enough
time working
around bugs that shouldn't be there. When these get solved, and the IDE is
smooth
I'll consider it...

As for our enterprise license, I dare not put RR in our production
network! It's that bad!
There would be twice as many issues which I dont have in MC. It's been
running so
smoothly for the past 2 years that Scott has heard from me once (partly
thanks to my
own script editor)! ;)

I feel like everyday is a battle to get things working in RR... I like the
features but
I dont appreciate it's quality.

On 12/02/2004 08:19:05 AM use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>On Feb 11, 2004, at 11:32 PM, MisterX wrote:
>> I never had this many bugs in MC or HC or any other IDE in 20 years
>> development experience...
>>
>> I dont think it's just me...
>
>No, it's not just you. Patience is all.
>
>Honestly entering 10 bugs into bugzilla would take not significantly
>longer then it took you to compose the complaint to this list.
>
>Not sure what you mean about "bugzilla who will surely not record my
>bugs again."
>Bugzilla itself has some bugs and quirks, but many of us are using it
>on a regular basis. Post what problems you are seeing with bugzilla
>then maybe we can get you back on track.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER