10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Feb 12 02:19:05 EST 2004

On Feb 11, 2004, at 11:32 PM, MisterX wrote:
> I never had this many bugs in MC or HC or any other IDE in 20 years
> development experience...
>
> I dont think it's just me...

No, it's not just you. Patience is all.

Honestly entering 10 bugs into bugzilla would take not significantly
longer then it took you to compose the complaint to this list.

Not sure what you mean about "bugzilla who will surely not record my
bugs again."
Bugzilla itself has some bugs and quirks, but many of us are using it
on a regular basis. Post what problems you are seeing with bugzilla
then maybe we can get you back on track.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com