New menu item supplanting old one

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Thu Feb 12 01:05:52 EST 2004

At 12:51 PM +0900 2/12/04, Doug Lerner wrote:
>I added a "Version History" item to the Help menu using the Menu Builder.
>
>When I do this, the currently existing About menu item no longer shows up in
>the OS X File menu.
>
>If I delete the "Version History" item, it again shows up.
>
>Any idea what is happening?

Are you adding the Version History item to the end of the Help menu?
On Mac OS and OS X, Revolution deletes the last two items from the
Help menu - it assumes the last two items are a separator line and
the "About" item - so to add more items to the Help menu, you need to
make sure the new items are added above this separator line.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com