tabbed button weirdness

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Wed Feb 11 10:38:54 EST 2004

Tom,

This is a not a major problem but it is irritating.   I just thought
that palette objects should all have the same set of methods when it
comes to something as fundamental as resizing.

my 2¢

Steve
On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, at 10:29 AM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I don't think it is either a feature or a bug. I just think that the
> tabbed button is a special object and as such is handled a little
> differently. I look at it like the menu object where it is a little bit
> different than other objects.
>
> Other may know what the real deal is with tabs.
>
> HTH
>
> Tom

Stephen R. Messimer, PA
208 1st Ave. South
Escanaba, MI 49829
http://www.messimercomputing.com
--
Build Computer-Based Training modules FAST with preceptorTools™ --
version 1.0.5 available Now!