Is Transcript's English orientation a plus or minus?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Feb 11 10:12:10 EST 2004

I agree wholeheartedly.

Here's my rant... I've been involved continuously with computers since 1967
(Comp. Sci, 70) and programmed in just about every commercial language on
just about every type of commercial computer AND THEY ALL SUCK.  I bought a
Mac in 1984 and Hypercard in 1987 AND THEY DON'T SUCK... end of story.

Anybody who thinks owning and operating a computer must include some pain
and unique knowledge of lingo and operating systems as some kind of "mark of
[professional] pride and excellence" is really in some kind of time/space
warp.

That Micro$oft, IBM, et al have managed to get 98% of us to think this is
normal is marketing at it's zenith.

Sorry... I'll go back to my normal pale palour now... :-@  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139