Windows appearance issues

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Feb 10 18:14:44 EST 2004

> I switched to Windows preview, and everything got really
> ugly. The Square buttons went flat, all turned into the
> background color, the hilite comes out dark purple, the name
> text doesn't turn white at hilite, can't tell a default
> button from anything else, etc.

Welcome to Windows! This is NORMAL (believe it or not). This is called
the "Win95" look and feel - which a lot of Windows apps use. More modern
apps use the Windows XP look and feel (which should be coming to Rev
soon) but for right now, this is normal.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/