two questions about images

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Feb 10 17:00:48 EST 2004

On 11 Feb 2004, at 6:13 am, Andrew wrote:

> Hi everyone.  I have a couple of questions about images.  When
> importing an image ("as control"), how do you make sure that it goes
> to the data-bank place (what is that called?) so it can be accessed
> from every card, rather than just being imported to one card.

If I have a project that requires a lot of images, I make a sub-stack
that stores them all. I "start using" the images stack and then can
refer to any of the images by their ID numbers. However you can also
just import them into any card of your main stack and then any object
can reference then by ID number. It doesn't matter whether they are on
the same card or not.

Cheers,
Sarah