Windows appearance issues

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Feb 10 16:39:31 EST 2004

> Yechhh!
>
> I need to fix all this stuff so it looks good in Windows
>
> How-to suggestions please.
>
> Ken N.

Windows is very corporate (gray).  OS X is very artistic (colorful).  Mac
OS 9 is somewhere in between. Therefore, the easiest way to get a
semi-decent look is to use the built-in emulated Mac lookAndFeel.

set the lookAndFeel to "Macintosh"

If you require that all of your buttons, etc. look exactly the same on all
platforms, you will have to make everything yourself using images. Chipp
Walters' Button Gadget makes nice buttons. And I'm sure he could use
another plasma TV.  :-)

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>