DragDrop a ".textClipping"?

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Tue Feb 10 15:21:03 EST 2004

Jeanne,

Thanks for the info. Dropping a clipping produces the contents of the
clipping rather than the path when using "put the dragData". So I
changed that line of code to: put the dragData["files"] and that
yielded the path.

Are there others who have managed to drag & drop files of types that
are not normally supported in Rev? I'm thinking of pdf in particular
but any other types are of interest, as well. If you have, perhaps you
can point to an example that shows how to do this?

Thanks very much,
Barry