Andy's comments and positioning...

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Tue Feb 10 14:24:41 EST 2004

At 10:21 AM -0800 2/10/04, Judy Perry wrote:
>I was going to ask about this very solution that Jeanne suggests:
>
>How to do it?
>
>Sorry if this is a dumb question...

Not at all.

There are various ways to do it, but here's one:

1. Create a stack with one button. In the button script, put the
handlers that you would put in the Home stack if this were HC.

2. In the stack script, put
      on openStack
        if the name of button "My Button" \
           is not among the lines of the backscripts
        then insert the script of button "My Button" into back
      end openStack

3. Save the stack in the Plugins folder.

4. Choose Development menu > Plugins > Plugin Settings, choose your
plugin from the menu at the top, then choose "Revolution starts up"
and "invisible". (For this kind of plugin, you don't need to choose
any messages to send.)
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com