Silly question no so silly anymore

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Feb 10 13:45:12 EST 2004

Hi Xavier,

> Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:49:51 +0100
> From: xbury.cs at clearstream.com
> Subject: Re: Silly question

> open stack "child" of stack "parent"
>
> assuming there is a stack child, it should work.
-----------
Nope. The name of the main stack is "Anchor-HH", the name of the substack is
"Help 1 Con"

The syntax I'm using looks like this:

open stack "Help 1 Con" of stack "Anchor-HH"

...returns "No such card" when run from the msg box, does nothing from
openStack, nor even preOpenStack handler in the main stack.

I don't understand. Why doesn't it work? IIRC it used to work. The only
possible way to open the substack so far is from the Application Browser.

Rev 2.03

TIA,
Ken N.