Application Browse questions

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 21:35:56 EST 2004

I realize that the Application Browser and Properties displays have
been streamlined in v 2.1.x  but now I can't find an easy way to do
some things that were simple in 1.1.1.

Most important is being able to see the location and rectangle of  a
stack easily.  In 1.1.1 I merely had to double click on the object and
the properties window had a drop-down which showed both location and
rectangle.  In 2.1.2, the main properties (basic properties) display
doesn't have a similar quickie dropdown. If I use the dropdown menu at
the top and select size & position, I can't display either loc or rect
for the stack  although I CAN get rectangle for other objects like
buttons.

Is there a quick way of getting location and rectangle for a stack in
2.1.2? Or do I must I do it as a script:  put the rect of this stack  ?

Thanks.

Marian