xTalk Syntax (was Re: Andy's comments and positioning...)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 9 02:12:18 EST 2004

I'm in agreement with Ken on this one. As mainly a PC user, it is obvious to
me that RR is marketing mainly at Mac users. This is because ex-HyperCard
users are the 'low hanging fruit' for RR - and a company like RR with
limited resources wants to make the easy sales first.

While Tom's GOOGLING efforts may be good for a chuckle, they are in no way
indicitive of how RR targets their tool. Ken's points are well taken. If RR
wants to be taken seriously as a professional cross-platform development
tool, they will have to change their messaging.

-Chipp