Andy's comments and positioning...

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Feb 8 20:29:00 EST 2004

Le 9 févr. 04, à 01:50, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

> Dar Scott wrote:
>
>> Where we possibly agree is that Transcript need not allow the user to
>> have memory leaks or to worry about pointer errors or to worry about
>> garbage collection of freeing things...0
>
> ...and the several million person-hours lost each year to bugs related
> the difference between "=" and "==". ;)

Right said ! Transcript is, as a the most usefull "VHLL syntax" ever
seen, dedicated to help the designer's to win time... Only the low
developers don't care about this kind of core features of the
langage... See Java: the time token to declare const, vars and types
(without errors) is a technical task only...

> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores at easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"