command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Feb 8 02:05:21 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 11:52 PM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> Here's a stack and method by which I can replicate it:  see attachment.
>
> Steps:
>
> 1) open stack jumpingbug.rev - don't click the stack.
> 2) immediately select Object->Card Inspector
> 3) hit command-3 ... It's jumping for me.
>

> If this list is stripping attachments, which it probably should, the
> stack is up at
>
> http://www.luminus.com/runrev/jumping/jumpingbug.rev

OK I tried your stack, and the first time I hit command-3, the _Card
Inspector_ goes from Card Properties to Custom properties!!! (another
bug?)
Subsequent command-3 will either skip 2 cards in jumpingbug.rev, or do
nothing, or correctly go forward 1 card. It's totally erratic. Man I
hope bugzilla gets back on line soon.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com