command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Feb 8 00:51:44 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> Increasing the delay might work, as a workaround.

Oh god. Is this an engine bug or an IDE bug?  Surely "go next" isn't
broken?

I can replicate the problem by doing this:

1) create a bunch of cards with _large_ referenced images (set the
filename of image to ".../whatever.tif")
2) don't save the stack yet!
3) put this in the mainstack to keep track of where you are:

on openCard
  put the number of this card
end openCard

4) command-3, command-3 etc.

5) Forget it, now the problem isn't happening. It was a moment ago. I
hate this intermittent kind of bug.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com