Andy's comments and positioning...

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Feb 7 15:49:45 EST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Excatly.   There are great opportunities in education markets, but perhaps
> few for scripting products.

--Still, now that my tagamet's starting to dissolve, I still believe there
is hope for Rev in education.  One byproduct of this dismal degree program
was becoming acquainted with a fellow student who is a technology teacher
at a local high school.

He invited me to be on his program advisory committee and wants to look
about possibly adopting Rev over Flash for an intro. multimedia course...
There is a Rev list member who I think has adopted it for his teacher
training program...  But it will be an uphill battle...

Judy