Manipulating Old Dates

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Feb 7 14:57:45 EST 2004

Rob,

In the product I'm working on with a client right now, we keep track of
birthdates. And the way we manage it is by setting the centuryCutoff to
one less than the current year (so right now it's "03"). This means that
as long as someone is 99 years old or less, we're OK. It's not a perfect
solution, but it's working so far.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com