crash rash

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Sat Feb 7 14:57:28 EST 2004

I am working with Rev 2.1.2 on a PowerPC G4 with OS 10.3.2 . Recently,
Rev has been crashing with great regularity. After saving and closing the
application I am developing, a mere touch at the menubar will, before I
can pull down any menu, lead either to an "unexpected" quit or the
rainbow wheel.

Rev crashed the first time when Chinese text in fields went berserk.
Though it  seems I've managed to circumvent similar episodes by now, the
present frequency  of crashes makes me wonder whether nothing more
fundamental is going wrong. Any help appreciated.

Fritz