Windows Application Icon

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Feb 7 11:45:11 EST 2004

On Feb 6, 2004, at 10:41 PM, Dar Scott wrote:
> On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 10:21 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:
>
>> I can't believe that at the very end it all breaks down because of an
>> icon.
>
> A couple years ago Trevor wrote this:
>
>> In the past I have used Microangelo (http://www.impactsoft.com/) to
>> change the
>> icons for my windows executables.

Another program that I use now is ResourceTuner from Heaven Tools
<http://heaventools.com/>.  This lets you change icons (not create them
like Microangelo) and it lets you change information about the
executable properties.  I always get rid of the private build string as
well as change the build number of the exe from Revolutions build
number to my applications build number.  This might not be necessary
with the new Distribution Builder that Monte did but if you
distributing your application soon Resource Tuner is available now and
only $34.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia