command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sat Feb 7 01:51:37 EST 2004

Has anyone else experienced the "previous" and "next" card keyboard
shortcuts going by 2? so it jumps from card 1 to 3 to 5... and back to
3 to 5.  Everytime I leave the property inspector and click on the
stack to unselect objects, then click command 3, it jumps 2 cards ahead
- until I've cycled through the stack a few times then it goes back to
one.

Hope this hasn't been in the archives, but searching anything with part
of the string being "card" turns up a lot of false hits.

Yours,
Chris