Windows Application Icon

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 00:47:04 EST 2004

On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 09:30  PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> That icon I sent you works with Rev 2.1.2 on Win2000. The standalone's
> icon appears fine on Win XP, but I have not tried Distribution Builder
> itself on XP.
>
> HTH

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure I have Rev 2.1.2. I might have
Rev 2.1.1 for Windows. I'm looking on the internet about building the
nine required files for XP Pro.

"You should have a total of nine image formats - three sizes per color
depth in the next sequence:

*	48 x 48 at 32-bit
*	32 x 32 at 32-bit
*	16 x 16 at 32-bit
*	48 x 48 at 8-bit
*	32 x 32 at 8-bit
*	16 x 16 at 8-bit
*	48 x 48 at 4-bit
*	32 x 32 at 4-bit
*	16 x 16 at 4-bit

Use Tools\Sort Image Formats\for Windows XP menu command to sort the
icons in this sequence or arrange icons using drag-n-drop. This
sequence is necessary for correct icons display on any system, not only
Windows XP."

Perhaps Rev is looking to take the proper version from a larger file
like this?

Mark