Let Rev's Light Shine...or Watch It Go Out

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Feb 6 09:38:32 EST 2004

>I won't join the doomsayers in suggesting that the technology
>hinges on a logo in my About box (however flattering that may be)

Richard, et al:

If that's all that people came away from my post with, I failed to
state my case properly.

Bottom line:  I contend that identifying one's project as made with
Run Rev and challenging gross misstatements in the press will do more
to promote the long-term success of Runtime Revolution that than
trying to hide the fact that one used RunRev to created one's product
and shrugging one's shoulders when the critics misspeak.

And the think the history of the HyperCard community proves my point.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company