Library stack organization and standalones

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 5 00:00:28 EST 2004

Dar,

I concur with this approach. One of the cool things about it, is if you
update a library, you only need drag a copy of it's stack to the proper
folder and your app is updated.

Earlier, I was getting confused with the term "monolithic", I assume you
mean "all in one standalone". I thought you were just referring to the
overall size of the application (multiple stack files and all).

best,

Chipp