Network and communications questions

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 19:58:25 EST 2004

Hello.
I am writing a group of programs designed to communicate with each
other over a network and wanted to know specifics on the best way to
have one program send and receive over a network connection, how to set
it up in Revolution, and any other tips and commands that I can't seem
to find in the documentation. Another question I have is how Revolution
communicates over a network in the first place (does it use peer to
peer or does it need a computer to act as a server, or some other form
of connection?)

Thanks,
Brent Anderson