Encryption of Saved Stack of Standalone (Linux)

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Feb 4 18:49:44 EST 2004

>On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 06:12 AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>>Unfortunately, setting password protection for a stack is currently
>>a one-way street: setting passKey at execution time will open the
>>stack to prying eyes with no option to close it back until
>>Revolution quits.
>
>Can you do all you need by just setting the password as Dave suggested?
>
>Dar

I am not the original poster of this thread :)

But the passwording works for me in general except in one project
where I really needed it was sort of useless since I needed to unlock
the stack to modify things at runtime and I couldn't lock it back. So
the project got shelved for better times.

Robert