Rev Review

Andy Burns yoy at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 14:09:44 EST 2004

Do you think it's bad marketing to charge so much for such a great product.
I'm no bean counter, but if you priced Revolution in the $99.99 price range,
wouldn't they sell a whole lot more copies and make more money in the
process?

But what do I know. I just remember HyperCard at ... $65(?) back at MacWorld
Boston '87.

Haven't booted up the Mac in a year. OS/X and the boxes it runs on are real
headaches in bugs and 3rd party compatibility issues, imho. Linux and Unix
are obviously far more mature. Don't drop support for them.

My mantra: If I could compute better on a piano, I'd use a piano!

Andy
RevOnWin2k