Dialogs in library organization

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 14:05:13 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 10:51 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

>> My initial thought is to put these into the same stackfile as the
>> library stack, that is, as substacks to the library.
>
> That's what I do with Serendipity Library.

Gotcha!  And this should work well with your use of outside stackfiles
in deliverables.

I'm beginning to think I might emphasize the same approach.

However there will be cases in which I (or others) will need to use
these libraries in building a monolithic standalone application and I
need to ponder the implications.

Dar Scott