Rev Review

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 4 12:18:36 EST 2004

Mark Brownell wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 07:04  AM, Rob Cozens quoted:
>
>>> I think Andy's never been to:
>>>
>>> <http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/chooserevolution/index.shtml>
>
> It is no wonder that Andy didn't see this "Made with Revolution" web
> page. There is no link to it on the Runtime Revolution webpage. I
> wonder why this page is kept in the dark. All I could find is a
> submissions page for those that would like to add their own product
> listings.

You should also see a list of categories for existing entries.

Maybe more effective would be to have a featured app on that index page,
changing it monthy.

It would also be helpful to have the gallery linked from every page, and
prominently from the first page.  "What can I do with it?" is perhaps the
most frequently asked question of all, esp. for prospective customers and
reviewers.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation