send to back, bring to front

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 3 22:28:51 EST 2004

Jacqueline,

I tried the trap in uniconifystack and it did not work. I finally just
added a (send "dotoplevel" to stack "mainstack" in 30 milliseconds) in
the uniconifystack message handler. Then in the dotoplevel I do the
toplevel and it works.
It seems the send "" in 30 was needed to set the toplevel.

My only problem is that I tried a repeat on open stacks in the
dotoplevel for multiple open substacks and that didn't work.

SO I just went back to the one that worked on 'one' substack and left
it at that. It is close to what I wanted.

Thank you for the help.

Tom