Valentina?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Feb 3 18:15:27 EST 2004

You'll want to buy a license for Valentina XCMD- VXCMD.

You can buy a Mac or Windows-only license from Paradigma for $200, or
$300 for both.
The license key you receive will be useable with both the downloads
from Paradigma and with revdb. Releases are pretty frequent, so it is
useful to download the latest in between Rev releases.

I would highly recommend joining the Valentina lists also, if you
haven't already. It's one of the few lists as useful as this one!

- Brian