Encryption of Saved Stack of Standalone (Linux)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 15:14:24 EST 2004

--- Bojsza <gbojsza at mac.com> wrote:
> You would have thought that someone would have done
> this at one time to
> protect their "data" stacks?
>
>  From the Transcript dictionary for encrypt it says
> that mcEncrypt is an
> internal function...so how can I do it? Is their
> another function built
> in?
>
> Glen

Hi Glen,

You could always employ the simple encryption scheme
that Richard Gaskin explains in his latest Handy
Handlers column at revJournal. Link :
<http://www.revjournal.com/comments.php?id=P65_0_1_0>

You may also find this thread on the MetaCard mailing
list of interest in your search for encryption :
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2004-January/006722.html>

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====