Encryption of Saved Stack of Standalone (Linux)

Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 14:25:36 EST 2004

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to encrypt a saved stack
that is created from a standalone. When I build  the distribution for
the Rev Employee database example I check "Encrypt with password" in
the stacks tab and this works fine for the stacks in the build (the
stacks are : EmpDB, About, DocTemplate, Splash Screen).

But I noticed that the standalone creates a clone stack of the
DocTemplate stack where the user's data is stored but it it is NOT
encrypted? Since it is a cloned stack it shows much of the scripting.

Is there a way to have the standalone create stacks that are encrypted
using the same password that was used for the distribution build?

thanks,

Glen