What does the IDE know that the standalone doesn't know?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Mon Feb 2 21:33:06 EST 2004

This is a hard one to debug, because it works just fine in the IDE. But it
doesn't in the standalone. Both OS X.

In the IDE, I grab a video frame and create an image in a stack containing
that frame. Works just fine.

But in the standalone app, just a white image appears.

I am including the video library ("other") and the video grabber window
itself works just fine in the standalone app.

Are there any general guidelines about what the IDE environment knows vs
what the standalone app knows that might help debug something like this?

Thanks,

doug