exit preOpenCard

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Feb 2 18:06:34 EST 2004

Here's my problem.  I'm checking for a certain value in a preOpenCard
handler.  If the value is false, I want to exit that preOpenCard and go to
the next card.  Problem is if I have

	go next cd
	exit preOpenCard

the preOpenCard of the next card exits, not the first one.  Hopefully this
makes sense.  Is there anyway I can exit the first preOpenCard and go to the
next card creating a problem like this?  I tried putting in a line after go
next cd that is "wait 500 millisecs with messages", but that only works
sometimes.  Thanks.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally