Stealth Browser release

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Feb 2 16:01:40 EST 2004

For all of you daring cybernautes,

Since I dont like sitting on near ready releases...
Here is the premiere release of my Stealth Browser 1.0
for RunRev...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=137

It's bare bones, look at the coming features to see what's
coming... Testing was also barebones due to quite a few RR
technical problems.

Mac and Linux improvements are welcome... Any improvements for
that matter...

A language-free version should be available soon to test the
new GUI language module made for the Roulette sim...

This browser is freeware (beerware for those inclined)...

Enjoy

MonsieurX