find

hershrev hershbp at realtorsgroup.us
Sun Feb 1 23:41:40 EST 2004

Ok , that did the trick . Thanks . Now the question how can i specify
the search only lets say in column 2 ? And also how do I  auto finish
the equivalent matches , lets say there is 3 names 1, Goldberg 2
Goldstein, Goodman. now when I type it should auto finish , which means
when typed gold.. it should enter a field ( in a little window or
field) three options and by continuing as being continued the unmatched
should disappear and by exiting the field by on closeField go to the
correct line ?
Many Thanks. Hershrev.