GoRevnet & LibURL? (Was: Re: libURL issues?)

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sun Feb 1 10:48:54 EST 2004

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> > <http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/interimreleases/liburl/rele
> > ases.s html>
>
> I'm using that one since yesterday.

Hi, Richard!

Back to the List.

I downloaded and installed LibURL 1.0.3
With no luck.

The RevNet "update list" buttons seems to be unresponsive.
Nothing appears to arrive.
I tried a number of times, every 20 seconds, with no luck.

Do you think really it is a backside effect of the MyDoom attack?
I received some fake error messages originated by this virus, but not
much, in fact.

I tried the trick proposed by Dave (to comment a certain line in
GoRevNet). That worked ONCE (got the stacks list), but ceased quickly...

Doing more tests...

My configuration :
Mac OS 10.2.4
Revolution 2.1.2

Also, I tried to save the Revnet stack on my disk. Not possible via the
menu, the "Save" items are grayed. Successful via the message box :-)
Anyway, this stack is unusable in "local" mode, isn't it?

--
Digital photos (nature, garden) : http://cooldomi.free.fr/
Scripting : http://domiscript.free.fr/