Multiple Cards on a Tab?

Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Sun Feb 1 10:00:08 EST 2004

I want to use the tabs for the user to navigate to different parts of
the application. But on one of the tabs I want to use it as a
configuration builder, where the screen has several fields that the
user fills in and then can save. On this tab I want to list the saved
configurations available and if the user wants to bring up one of these
it populates the fields properly.

I believe that this can be done by having multiple cards in a normal
situation but is it possible to have multiple cards associated with one
tab?

Could it look like a normal tab?

thanks,

Glen