Menu woes

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Fri Dec 31 17:30:54 EST 2004

On Dec 30, 2004, at 12:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> .....I don't understand:  as I read that it seems to suggest that all
> we do
> is switch the scrolling from Mac to all other OSes, so that instead of
> the scroll taking place on 2.4% of computers it takes place on 97.6%.
>
> Remember that having the menubar be part of the window rather than
> detached is how every modern OS works except Mac.....

I have not followed all of the messages in this thread, so forgive me
if this has already been suggested:
How about a simple warning (could be switched off in prefs) suggesting
that if menus are to be used on an application to be deployed to the
Mac platform, extra space should be allotted for them.

Kurt