RunRev vs RealBasic

cdunix at praevius.com cdunix at praevius.com
Fri Dec 31 10:04:00 EST 2004

The ability to immediately test an interface is a very, very attractive one.
Although "getting to the window" in test is usually dependent on other things
as well, it would still be helpful to be able to do.  I do deal with a lot of
desktop applications as well, so data persistence without the need for a DB
backend is also a requirement.  How does RunRev handle this?  Is there a native
DB format?  Are objects capable of serializing themselves or would routines need
to be written?

I really appreciate the LIST's prompt feedback!

Thanks,
Michael