Creating a WP application

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Thu Dec 30 18:44:10 EST 2004

I am looking at creating a simple word processor application with
Revolution to replace a current, aging version done in something else.

As I understand it, and edit filed has the following limitations:

An edit field can only have one tab setting, unlike the current version
which allows for tab settings per paragraph.

Only one text alignment can be used for the whole field, so each paragraph
cannot be separately aligned like in the current version.

Has anyone made a more word processor-like edit field or come up with a
work around to these limitations?

Thanks!

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com
888-682-4588
24-hour recorded info hotline: 1-800-624-7671