Way for browser to talk to Rev?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Dec 28 14:01:16 EST 2004

On the PC, I have users click a link in IE, then download a stack then
launch my RunRev application then load the stack. It's done with MIME
types and registry data, though I don't think it's a very good idea
because it's difficult to do cross-platform, and doesn't work in all
browsers.

You can check out what I mean at www.buttongadget.com (WinXP only)

And of course Ken is correct, it's easy to intercept a link in
altBrowser and do some action based upon it.

More about altBrowser can be found at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altBrowserCover/default.htm

best,
Chipp