use-revolution Digest, Vol 15, Issue 76

D.Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 27 17:33:43 EST 2004

Thanx I found the answer in the docs....

for eac case I used the following code; worked perfectly ;?)

case "Bold"

if the textStyle of the hilitedText is empty then

set the textStyle of the hilitedText to "bold"

else

set the textStyle of the hilitedText to \

(the textStyle of the hilitedText) & comma & "bold"

end if