DreamCard Review-PCPLUS

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Fri Dec 24 02:45:45 EST 2004

Hmmm! Google reveals this to be one of the many PC magazines (UK
based), and the review is not available online. So for the many non UK
list members not very accessible - tho I guess it may be posted at some
time.  In the meantime unless someone else buys the magazine and posts
their thoughts on the review we are dependent on "webmailman's" summary
of the review. Interestingly the same magazine were offering Dreamcard
as a freebie, I think, with their October issue, but my displacement
activity tendencies at this time of year didn't push me into following
that link...

Regards

James
--