DreamCard Review-PCPLUS

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 24 02:03:10 EST 2004

C'mon Richard, I know it's Christmas, but you may want to take your rose
colored glasses off for a second:-)

If anyone's at fault for flaming, it's Mr. Anon. Certainly, the points
you make are correct, but please don't mistake your intimate knowledge
of PC Plus and their prior business with you, for our (list members)
familiarity with the same.

Anyone who starts a post:

"Let the flames begin!!

"Flame, flame, burning hot
Rise up now and scorch the lot.
Let the stench of flesh a-burning
Leave them all with stomachs churning."

surely cannot be taken seriously as a contributor of fact to this list.
Especially when considering he or she wishes not to be known at all.
(Yeah, I too previously found 1 other post...big deal).

Knowing your reputation for fact and fairness, I believe you are surely
correct in your assessment of the article, the one you obviously read.
Neither I nor others have had access to the article. I did (as Thomas)
Google the Magazine and the Author to find out as much as I could, then
even asked for a URL here on the list, with no success. As one of the
few users here with experience in VB, I would like to create a rebuttal
letter to the article-- and I can't do it without reading it first.

Just as any profession, there are good reviewers, and those who are not.
I, like you, prefer to do research on the magazine and author before
deciding how best to reply (or not).

best,

Chipp