Database Tutorial

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Dec 23 11:55:13 EST 2004

On Dec 22, 2004, at 11:52 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm a brand new user to Dreamcard that needs to access MySQL
> databases, and
> I need a tutorial to guide me thru the steps of building an example
> application.

Hi Mark,

I have a library at my site
<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/index.html> which
makes dealing with databases in Revolution a little easier (at least
for me).  There is an article that introduces the library and a sample
Revolution stack that shows how to use it.  It is just a really basic
recipe program but may give you some ideas.  It doesn't cover
everything you mentioned but I would be happy to answer any questions
you may have about databases and Rev.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia